The UK Prevention Research Partnership (UKPRP) was established by:
- British Heart Foundation
- Cancer Research UK
- Chief Scientist Office (Scottish Government Health and Social Care Directorates)
- Health and Social Care Research and Development (Welsh Government)
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Medical Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council
- National Institute for Health Research
- Public Health Agency (Northern Ireland)
- The Health Foundation
As the Medical Research Council (MRC) manages this website on behalf of the UKPRP partners, the website and its contents must comply with MRC data protection policies.
As of April 2018, the MRC is now part of UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). Our Privacy Notice, which describes how the MRC and other UKRI Councils handle personal data can be accessed on the UKRI website.