Over 7- 8 September 2021 we held the first UK Prevention Research Partnership (UKPRP) annual conference. The virtual event had a UKPRP community focus and was well attended by the UKPRP-funded consortia and networks, UKPRP Scientific Advisory Board and the UKPRP Funders. The aims were to:
- Share learning across the UKPRP-funded consortia and networks
- Provide opportunities for identifying/building on synergies between consortia and networks, particularly with the new consortia funded under the second call
- Highlight the progress of the UKPRP Community of Practice and future plans
- Provide a platform for discussions on key themes; including policy development and design, health inequalities, managing multi-, inter- and trans- disciplinary projects and methodologies.
- Provide a networking opportunity between the UKPRP consortia, networks, funders and Scientific Advisory Board
The event was a mixture of keynote speeches and presentations, panel discussions and interactive breakout group discussions. Download a report which summarises the main discussions. Recordings from the conference are available below.