In October 2020, the Health Foundation launched the COVID-19 impact inquiry to explore the pandemic’s implications for health and health inequalities in the UK. On Tuesday 6 July they will be launching the findings report on the wide-ranging impact of the crisis, highlighting areas of focus for all parts/levels of government as we move through recovery.
On Tuesday 6 July 12-13.15 they will be holding a webinar: A healthy recovery: Acting on findings from the COVID-19 impact inquiry. During the webinar they will share high-level findings from the report and position those findings in the context of recovery through discussion and debate with a speaking panel. Speakers for the event are:
- Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, Director of Public Health, Lancashire County Council
- Dame Clare Moriarty, Chair, COVID-19 impact inquiry expert advisory panel and Chief Executive, Citizens Advice
- Dr Mehrunisha Suleman, Senior Research Fellow, the Health Foundation
- Rachel Wolf, Founding Partner, Public First
- Lord Simon Woolley, Director and Co-founder of Operation Black Vote
- Chair: Jennifer Dixon, Chief Executive, the Health Foundation